Saturday 4 February 2012

Dark Side of the Moon

A picture in our "Heineken Green Photo Competition", send in by Gus from Massapequa, NY.:


Here's a picture of my Buccaneer 18, "Lunatic".
Am I advertising Pink Floyd??!!
No-one's ever said anything regarding advertising, but I get a lot of people who tell me they love it!  The prism is also on the transom with the name. I'd love to see her picture on your blog.
I wrote to Gus, that it's certainly within the definition of advertising as written in regulation 20!
He's on the Dark Side of the Moon with this spinnaker....


Does anybody else have examples?

1 comment:

  1. If someone protested me over this, I would take a good look at his/her boat and protest them over anything I found. I'm sure I could find Harken, Ronstan, North, UK Halsey, etc all over just about anyone's boat.
    That being said, maybe it's time to revise the rule so that it applies to someone truly advertising something. I'll leave the wording to the lawyers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...