Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year 2012

For 2012, my future plans for LTW:
  • A major change in layout and appearance. I still have to decide if I want to go to my own domain or stay on blogger. Both have disadvantages.... and advantages.
  • Make time each day to answer questions and comments.
  • Make time to write posts every day - I'm going to start some new series so as to be able to write ahead....
  • Once I reach a sufficient subscription number (RRS and Email) I'll start a members site. At the moment the number stands around 930-940, I like it to reach around 1200.
  • I'm also going to start a linked Rules for Beginners site, with emphasis on explanations and education.
For today I'm going to do some last minute shopping and than participate in the "Groenedijk Cup'. A race across a pond with self build boats. I'll report on the event one of the next days, but for now I'm showing you my entry:

Polynesian War Bird 'Polly I'

Have a good new years eve and,
Happy New Year!
J.

2 comments:

  1. Great resolutions. Stick with the black background...its different and looks good. I'd personally stick with the blog because its (probably) free, and suits your needs (, no?).

    Can't wait for the Rules for Beginners site, I'll be sure to link to it from my site (www.CharlestonOceanRacing.com) PS: check out my rules quizes :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...