Friday 18 March 2011

Flog the Blog Day (40)

As usual you can comment on the blogs general appearance or style, on type of posts or anything.

I’m a little “handicapped” because I’ve had to have some stitches in my right hand because of a fall. Nothing dramatic, just very annoying. It’s hard to type  and write - for instance.

Anyway I’m more concerned about my ability to go on the water – next Sunday and also for my trip to India. The doctor wanted my assurance I wouldn’t go if any infection was showing. I couldn’t give that. I’ll see what happens.

I’m seriously behind in posting – not because of my hand, that happened today – but because of all the preparations for my new consultancy. I won’t bore your with the details, suffice it to say it’s a lot more complicated than I thought.

The good news is that it looks like my business-plan will be approved by the unemployment agency. So I start-up with no loss of ‘benefits’

blogcolorstripe

I’ll try to post a Fact Finding Friday Animation later today and finally give some comments on the previous instalment.

J.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...