Monday 13 April 2009

MR Criterium, Calpe; Spain |001

Later this afternoon I'm flying to Spain for a Match Race Event in Calpe Spain. Faithful readers of LTW might remember I have been there once before. You can find posts about that event in 2008 here.

This year I'm going to XI INTERNATIONAL WOMEN MATCH RACE CRITERIUM
Flying with Transavia at 17:40 from Schiphol and arriving 20:15 in Alicante. With a car to bring me to Calpe, I should arrive around 21:30 at the venue.

Blogging may be a bit sporadic for next week, but I'll try to post about my experiences. Real Club Náutico Calpe does have WiFi at the venue, so I should be able to answer my mails and post on LTW.

Today my goal is to organise a balance between hand- and checked-in luggage, in case there's a repeat of my Italian adventure....

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jos;
    I have very fond memories of Alicante.
    I came to Los Alcazares via Alicante airport in 2007 summer, where the Flying Dutchman World Championship 2007 was held. Every Spanish people were vey kind and foods were delicious. But there was very hot and dry. As you have just moved from cold Netherlands to hot Spain, please take care of your health and baggage. Make a fine job in Calpe. Have fun!
    sen yamaoka

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...