Saturday 26 April 2008

The Blog under the Rainbow

Thanks to a post on Blogger Buster by Amanda, I've made a start in creating an 'Archives page.' Hopefully it will show people how to navigate this blog and help them find what they are looking for. It's a work in progress, still "Under Construction", but don't let that stop you from using it: Look to Windward Archives (UC)

ISAF finally came true. I'm linked on there website here. I've already notified my fellow bloggers to apply for a link as well, because it's lonely there. To celebrate this I've put up a new intro-picture with three Regenbogen (Rainbows) sailing in their bi-annual Team Race.

9.017 visits
57 visits/day
881 visits on the top day 18/03/08
4.578 unique visitors
19.755 pages visited
2,19 average pages/visit
00:03:26 time on site
64,35% percentage refusals
47,27% new visitors
84 subscribers by feedreader
42 subscribers by E-mail
and counting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...