Wednesday 20 February 2008

IJ Seminar Italy

Next Friday (22 February) an International Judges Seminar starts in Bari, Italy. I wish all participants interesting days in the classroom and best of luck with the Exam on Sunday. If you have new information on how seminars are conducted or useful insights for future candidates, please drop a comment and share those. Or send me an E-mail.

If you want some fresh cases to look at, because you're sick of reading the case book for the umpteenth time, here is a page with appeal cases: http://www.ontariosailing.ca/Racing/Race_Officials/Appeals_History.php
When I studied for my Seminar I looked at a lot of appeal cases and tried to come up with a decision (actual writing it out) only based on the facts, before reading what the actual verdict was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...