Thursday 6 December 2007

Keeping Clear

It seems I have started up something; local umpires are coming out of the woodwork: Frank Koornstra - whom I umpired with at the Braassem - started his own blog and has called it Keeping Clear. What was the saying again: "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."?
He's a very keen trainee who wants to become an umpire. I have no doubt he will succeed, when he keeps up with this pace. Good luck with that, Frank!
Oh, and in line with the rules: By naming you blog, you are now the "keep clear" boat. So, give me some "wiggle" room! [EG]

(No longer on the internet! What's up with that, Frank? tired of blogging? red)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, thank you for the compliment! And indeed, you can see this blog as a big complement to you. I think you're a real asset to the sailing sport in general and to matchracing in particular.

    I will make sure you have no need to take avoiding actions seeing our central theme is overlapping and you're the one looking to windward and to the keep clear boat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...